An apology

Hello everyone, sorry I have not been updating in the last couple of months I am going to try and get some back date postings done, but in the meantime I am just getting ready to head of to Scandinavia and the Baltic Capitals, this is a cruise departing from Dover on the 27th June, sailing on the beautiful Holland America ship the Eurodam. Looking forward to this cruise, I really like Holland America and believe them to be one of the best and luxurious lines on the seas, certainly beats the usual NCL, which I have just done to Alaska, it was a great trip had a really good group with me. Thanks for still reading ....... normal service should be resumed shortly .... Richard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best of New Zealand

California and the Golden West

Finland - Nurmes - Bomba House - Wednesday 26th